This week’s Weekly Round-Up is actually just a gratuitous Christmas wishlist of mine. I couldn’t help it – the holidays are just 3 weeks away and I can’t contain my excitement – especially because Amanda and I checked out the Toronto Christmas Market at the Distillery District last night and because, after I’m done writing this post, my dad, brother, and I are putting up our Christmas tree before The Walking Dead mid-season finale. Exciting things all around!
- Gold “K” Wall Letter ($14.50 | Chapters Indigo) – In light of my obsession with all things gold this year, this “K” monogram would be a splendid addition to my room.
- TOPSHOP Edge Paint Satchel ($50.00 | Hudson’s Bay) – For every day casual use.
- Scratch Map ($29.50 | Chapters Indigo) – I’ve been wanting one of these since I saw the one in Erin’s kitchen when I visited her a couple of months ago. It’s a creative alternative to having a thumbtack map (and is perfect for my gold obsession).
- Black Laurel Desk Frame ($18.00 | Umbra) – I’ve been looking for a cute way to display photos at work, and this is definitely it!
- Zoola Elephant Ring Holder ($8.00 | Umbra) – I mean… seriously. Look how cute it is.
- Bluebell Cedar Street Maise Satchel ($298.00 | Kate Spade) – Beautiful blue satchels are high on my wishlist this year. This one from Kate Spade is even more gorgeous than the Calvin Klein one I had originally found. This would go perfect with essentially every outfit I have. If it wasn’t for the price, I’d have bought it for myself already!
- Fujifilm Instax 210 2-Pack Coloured Film ($24.99 | Henry’s) – My amazing cousin, Michelle, is buying me a Fujifilm Instax 210 camera this year for Christmas, so it’s time to start loading up on film! Although I have a Polaroid Spectra 2 camera (which I love), finding film is getting progressively difficult, so I’ve decided that it’s time to make the switch to the more sustainable option for instant photography.
- Oster Flip Belgian Waffle Maker ($29.99 | Best Buy) – This is not a joke. I have been wanting a waffle maker for a long time but never end up getting one. As a huge lover of breakfast foods, I’ve had enough of getting waffles only when I go out for breakfast and brunch.
Other Wishes Not Pictured:
- Loose leaf French breakfast tea
- Graphic or watercolour prints
- Books (I’ll read anything!)
What’s on your Christmas wishlist?